Call Okie Line Locate
Oklahoma One Call System
The City of Sallisaw and DiamondNet are members of the Oklahoma One Call System (Call-Okie). Call-Okie is a safety and damage prevention program designed to promote public awareness and to eliminate potential hazards posed to excavators, general public, vital underground facilities and the environment, whenever excavation is done.
To request a locate please call (800) 522-OKIE (6543) or dial 811. For more information please visit the Oklahoma One Call
When making a locate request, please have the following information ready:
- Excavator name/company name and phone number
- Mailing Address
- Caller telephone, mobile and pager numbers
- Start date and time of excavation
- County and town/city
- Township, range, section and quarter section
- Worksite street and number (include north, south, east, west)
- Nearest intersection or highway
- Type and extent of the proposed work
- White line area of excavation (for line locators)
- Type of equipment to be used (explosives, tunneling, horizontal boring, etc.)
- Work location (street, sidewalk, private property, front, rear, side, etc.)
- Work being done for: contact person and telephone, mobile and pager numbers and best time to call back
- Keep your locate request number on file. If you need to report a problem, be sure to use it.
811 OK Information
On March 10, 2005, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approved the use of 811 as a national call-before-you-dig telephone number to interface with the nations’ 62 one call centers. As a result, the Common Ground Alliance (CGA) has been assigned to develop a national campaign to promote the awareness of 811.
For more information, visit the 811Ok.com